LGDD Mini Retro Game Console, NTSC/PAL TV Signal System, AV Output Video Game, Two-Wire Controller, Built-in 620 Unique Games, Suitable for Children/Adults as a Happy Childhood Memory Gift

Add to wishlistAdded to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0
Add to compare
Add your review

$26.50

LGDD Mini Retro Game Console, NTSC/PAL TV Signal System, AV Output Video Game, Two-Wire Controller, Built-in 620 Unique Games, Suitable for Children/Adults as a Happy Childhood Memory Gift

$26.50

Description


Price: $26.50
(as of Mar 08,2022 22:17:51 UTC – Details)



This is a popular video game console from the 1980s to the 990s. It has collected 620 classic games to take you back to your childhood.
This game includes two controllers, allowing you to play some friendly games with friends and family. The controller is consistent with the retro design, but it is comfortable to hold, even if you play for several hours without discomfort.
Just like you would like to play classic games from childhood, your friends will also like to bring back the gifts of childhood nostalgia. This suit is very suitable for adults and children and can be given as a gift to others or yourself.
In order to provide you with various difficulty levels, certain games on the console will appear repeatedly. 90% are original games and unique games, while the other 10% have different challenging gaming experiences based on previous game difficulty levels.
This console is an AV output, please make sure your TV/screen has an AV input port. Just connect the game console to the power supply, connect to the TV through the AV cable, then plug in the controller, turn on the power, and you can start the game immediately.

27b871dc4d645610fba436713d8f752e
AZ Tech Deals
Logo
Reset Password
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart